Monday, March 16, 2009

My First Trimester

Date: 14th March 2009

Today went for my medical check-up after work. After checking on my conditions and chat for a while, gynae did the scanning for me again. Hahaha, this round, she let us listen to the heartbeat of the baby. Hehe, it is soooo amazing ler. We also saw the baby picture through the screen, can see the two small, little hands already, seemed like waving at me and hubby. Hahaha.. got some soft movements. Hubby was smiling to the screen, so am I. Glad that baby is safe and healthy. Got a picture from the gynae, she tried to capture some good views for us, but too bad it is still not so clear.
Because of hubby got German measles early last week, gynae suggested to me to do a blood test, to check whether am I immune to it or not, and also to check some other things. I listened to her coz I do not want myself to fall sick or got infected. Hope my blood test will be normal lor.

Before we left the clinic, the nurse was very kind enough to give me a lot of milk powder samples for me to try, to see which brand I like so that I can purchase myself in the future.
So as everything is back to normal for me, I only need to come back again for checkup after one month. Baby, your mummy can only see you again after one more month. Be patient ya ~~ Hehe...

Oh ya, to celebrate I have successfully passed my first trimester, I went to salon to have a hair cut for myself on the next day... ^_^ I actually really got the initiative to keep my hair long... But really donno why, suddenly just wish to have it cut ~~ Hehehe :)

2 comments:

m@rimo***+++@my+++*** said...

so fast u had passed ur 1st trimester, take care ya! anything need advice, feel free to ask me...though i am not an expert..Haha...

Bless said...

Time really fly ya.. so fast u passed ur 1st Trimester...hee.. still remember last yr we still bz discussing our wedding stuffs..now got to change to preg topics..ha ha