Friday, March 20, 2009

My Blog New Look

Last night, after accompanied my grandma for dinner and back to home, I was browsing through some frens' blogs. Found that my blog seemed like a bit dull coz I never changed the look of it before since the first day I started to blog. Just stick to what I have and hubby was like, don't you think it is a bit bored? So after hubby's comments, I did some searching and finally found this design which I quite like it.

Downloaded it and uploaded it ~ At first I encountered some problems on fixing up the template. Then seek hubby and fren's advice, and slowly I fixed it. And now it is what you all see today!! Hehehe... Is the new design looks fresh to you? I will try to keep on enhancing it when I am free. But now hope the new design can brings me more good and happy mood by everytime looking at it. Hahaha ^_^

2 comments:

LOLIpOp~~ said...

Your blog's newlook is nice!

sweet lor... match with your pregnancy mood ya :) very baby's colour!

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Hehe... really baby's look meh?? When I chose this template I also never realized ler, but you are 2 fren who told me the same thing ~~ Hehe... :)