Thursday, July 2, 2009

28th Weeks of Pregnancy

Today marks my 28th weeks of pregnancy ~~ How time flies!! 12 more weeks to go, perhaps earlier, or perhaps later, I am able to meet up with my baby soon... Phew, 12 more weeks, not very long right? Hehehe...

Yesterday was Metrojaya Members' Day. As promised by hubby, he will bring me for shopping and to buy some baby things to bring back to Taiping, since tomorrow night we are heading back Taiping. We can bring those stuffs back, to wash, clean up and put there.

We bought a pair of short sleeves shirt and pants, as advised by my friend, Claudia, coz now weather very hot, short sleeves might be a better choice. The first 2 pairs of shirts we bought for baby were long sleeves. It is better to prepare some short sleeves shirt. I am bringing it back to let MIL sees, if she finds it ok, then perhaps I will stock up again :)

Haha, finally bought this 'quack-quack' duck which I wanted to buy long time ago. This duck is a water temperature indicator and I can also use it as a bath toy for baby, and I myself also like it very much. Since it is now sales period, got 20% discount, hehehe, so bought it without thinking twice...

Hubby and I saw this bean pillow for some time already. As we find that, it is a bit expensive for the price of a small pillow, so never thought of buying it. But after considering, I decided to buy it, since it has 10% discount. After discount, the price is at RM31.40, hopes it is a worthy buy... The function of this bean pillow is to place on baby's chest to provide a sense of security and comfort. Besides, we bought another pair of mittens and booties for baby as well...

My fren, HH's mum (Ah Bao), told me that, I should get some breast pads and breast milk storage containers for myself, if I wish to breastfeed my baby. So I saw the breast pads got 'Buy one box free one box' promotion, so I bought it, in case I need to use them later. But the containers are too expensive, perhaps one day when I free, I go online to purchase, it might be cheaper online. Will survey first before buying...

So, all these things, I am going to pack them in a box, and will bring them all back to Taiping tomorrow...

No comments: