Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Blog New Look ~

Spending a few hours after dinner, searching for a new free template, figuring out how to make use of the template, and make it nicer and better than the previous one.. How to add this and that in the blog for easy reading and browsing...

Finally, my blog has a new look again!! How is it compare to the previous one? I am still updating the features, as some of them went missing after I changed to this new template. Stay tune ~~

Oh ya, for those who wish to change their blog template, can visit this website: http://www.ipietoon.com. Thanks, Ashley, for sharing the website with me!! This is the 2nd time I am changing my blog design using the templates from the website ~~ Very satisfied... Hehe :)

2 comments:

Bless said...

Like ur prev blog's look more...hee..tis one a bit complicated ~

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Ya, maybe too much wordings or maybe too many features.. Hehe.. Let me see what can be changed again :)