Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Klang 'Bak Kut Teh'

Last Saturday, after I attended my public forum and after hubby finished watching the Man U vs Malaysia friendly football match over Astro live telecast, he suggested to me to drive to Klang to eat ‘bak kut teh’ for dinner. Hurray! It seems like a long time we didn’t go to Klang for ‘bak kut teh’ already. So, off we go, together with my brother and our housemate...

When we reached Klang, it was almost 9pm. Not many choices of shops for us to choose since the dinner time almost over, so we decided to drop by the shop named ‘Fong Keow Bak Kut Teh’. I think this shop has renovated since the last time I visited them. I think they expanded the shops as well to a few shoplots if not mistaken.

It is still as crowded with customers and I think the choices of dishes also increased since the last time I went. The food was served quite fast although the shop was crowded with customers. The assam fish is nice, but the ‘bak kut teh’ taste seems a bit not so strong already. Perhaps it was already late, so I personally felt that the soup also diluted a bit already. The restaurant itself gives me a feel like I am on Chinese New Year mood. Hahaha… Anyway, overall, the dinner was satisfying! :)


Restaurant: Restoran Fong Keow (Pottery) Bah Kut Teh
Address: 53, Jalan Batai Laut, Taman Intan, 41300 Klang, Selangor.
Tel: 016-6688 606

No comments: