Thursday, July 9, 2009

29th Weeks of Pregnancy

Today marks my 29th weeks of pregnancy. Two days ago went for my monthly gynae check-up, and my baby is weighing approximately 1.5kg now. Feel relieve that baby is growing well and hope that the little minor accident I had the other day, did not hurt him... This time, baby's face is facing down, so cannot see his look clearly. So didn't get to capture a nice picture of him. Hope he will not hide from us again next month ~~ I took the 2nd dose of the injection during this round of check-up. Luckily the jab this time is not as pain as the first dose which I took last month.

A few of my friends have been asking me to share my photo during my pregnancy, but I did not take much photos during pregnancy period due to my not so pretty look. But I managed to shot this picture during my 27th weeks of pregnancy, when I first time wore this new maternity dress to work. Hehe... Hope you all can still recognize it is me in the picture :)

2 comments:

Bless said...

You look nice leh wit this dress.. during my preg oledi v plum when come to 27th weeks...:P

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Haha... thanks! This dress bought during the 'Buy 1 free 1 Promotion' ~~ My tummy still not so big during the 27th weeks...