Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wonderful Tonic Soup for Post-Natal

Last night after dinner, hubby suggested to go to the ‘Excellent Herbal Food Centre’ located at One Utama, LG. He said can try out their dessert there again. After the recommendations from the waitress, we ordered the ‘Double-boiled Snow Jelly with American Ginseng, red dates and white lotus seed’. The waitress kept on emphasized on the red dates. She asked us must remember to finish up the red dates as they are from very good quality dates.
Yeah, indeed this dessert is very delicious and must drink it in hot ~~ The taste was quite different from the other dessert which I have tried earlier...

When we were at the cashier paying up the bill, I saw this brochure. I find it quite interesting, so decided to take one copy back and share it. It is a list of tonic soup for post-natal with all the ingredients listed in it. I do not know much about tonic soup, don't have any knowledge about chinese herbs as well, so I find the information is quite useful for pregnant ladies like me to read… I scanned the brochure, but I think the wordings are a bit small to be read. Hope the information I scanned is clear ^_^

~English Version~

~Chinese Version~
For those who are interested in the tonic soup, perhaps one day can drop by the shop to have a look personally to find out more. A lot of things to see and explore over there… Do check it out!

Shop: Excellent Herbal Food Centre S/B
Address: 221B, Level LG, One Utama Shopping Complex.
Tel: 603-7727 1681

3 comments:

m@rimo***+++@my+++*** said...

Ya,pregnant must eat well and rest well...take care ya shin yee!

Qing said...

Malacca so far no this kind of shop.good reference.

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Hey, Qing... next time if you were to come to KL, can visit the shop :)