Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gathering with Coursemates

Last Friday, a few of my coursemates were here in KL from Penang. They were here to watch the MU vs Malaysia football match at Bukit Jalil.

As planned earlier, we met up at One Utama on Friday night for dinner. Venue was ‘Good Evening, Bangkok’ located at new wing. That Friday evening, everywhere seemed so jam. By the time all of them arrived, it was already 9pm. I was the first one to reach there as I was at 1U for an event until 6pm. Luckily, when I was at the restaurant by 7.30pm, two of my coursemates arrived around half an hour later.

While waiting for the rest to arrive, we ordered our drinks and a plate of appetizer which had four side dishes so that we won’t feel so hungry while waiting. We chatted until finally the rest of them arrived. Once they arrived, we ordered our food with the recommendations from the waiter. As they were 8 of us, so we ordered a table full of food, got seafood tom yam, green curry chicken, pandan leaves chicken, mango salad, etc... Hehehe… Luckily the portions were not very big, we managed to finish all of them while chatting throughout the whole night. Food was delicious, environment was good and the waiters were all very friendly. I personally like the Steamed Siakap very much. The soup was a bit spicy and sour. I like the taste...


The gathering ended around 11pm, chatted until almost forgot the time. I really had a very nice gathering. A couple of them, I think I did meet them up since I graduated from university. How time flies ~~

Restaurant: Good Evening, Bangkok
Address: Lot G343A, Ground Floor, One Utama Shopping Centre.
Tel: 603-7727 8708

No comments: