Friday, July 3, 2009

MyStoryBook - Create Your Own Story Now!

Recently, saw my buddy, Amy, did herself the photobook online, very nicely done… I got to know this online photobook thingy sometime like 2 years ago when I had my ROM ceremony. Subscribed to the E-Newsletter and have been receiving their updates through email all these while. Hehe, but I am a little bit lazy to put in all the ROM photos and make it into a photobook, so I compiled them halfway and gave up already…. After saw Amy’s blog posting, really feel the urge of compiling the photos and doing it all over again! Will seriously find a time to do it. Hahaha… But the online software I used is from this website: http://www.mypublisher.com. Donno is it the same one? But I think the software usage should be about the same...

Alternatively, for those who staying nearby PJ area, can consider this website as well, if you are like me, a little bit lazy to create your own photobook: http://www.mystorybook.com.my. You can visit the shop to find out more details. The different is that this shop will help you create and design the photobook instead of you create yourself online. I recommended this newly opened shop located at the Tropicana City Mall to my newly got married colleague, Reyna. She did her honeymoon photos album there and she is a very satisfied customer according to her. Oh ya, here I also wish to congratulate my colleague, Reyna and her hubby!! Wish both of you live happily ever after ~~

I think she added some pages from the original package, so total the album has 36 pages. One of the album photo pages which I would like to share:

I browsed through her album in office. I personally find it very unique and very nicely done. Quality of the paper also not bad. Price is considered on the reasonable side too ~~ Do check it out at the shop if you are interested to create one as well :) Happy storybooking!!

No comments: