Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Presents for Baby

Last Saturday, my sister was here in KL with her hubby. She brought some presents for the baby on this trip. Hehe... Got baby shirts, bibs, socks, mittens and booties ~~ The pair of mitten and booties are from my youngest sister. She is still studying, so sweet of her to use her pocket money to buy the little present for my baby :) As for the rest, are from my 2nd sister and her hubby. Thanks ya!! They look so cutie ~~


My youngest auntie was back from the US 3 weeks ago for her business trip in Singapore. She came back to Pontian as well over the weekend to visit my grandma and the rest of those family members back at home. I didn't manage to meet up with her at Pontian. She bought some presents for my baby as well. So my sister brought them to KL for me. Thanks ya, Sheau Ku!!

Some shirts, a pair of lovely shoes and a little teddy bear ~~

Milk Bottles from Avent ~

This set of feeding bottles, supposingly I wanted to buy online through Amazon.com, but they don't ship this set of product to Malaysia. So, I asked my auntie to help me purchase it in US. Instead of me paying for it, she gave to me as present as well. Really thanks her a lot to bring back so many things for me all the way from US...

Baby, you see, you have so many people dote on you ~~ You must be happy ya ~~

But, this set of feeding bottles are transparent yellow in colour, looks a bit different to me, as I always see transparent white bottles here. Why is it so? Maybe need to consult some of my friends on this... This new mummy-to-be still not so knowledgeable yet :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the yellow tint means you're using a BPA free bottle which is safer than the normal clear plastic bottles. more info here http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/panel-rebukes-fda-on-plastic-safety/?partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Hi maternity, thanks for sharing the link!! Will read it when I am at home ~~