Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Sunday at home

Today, didn't have any plans to go out, so decided to stay at home, cleaning up room, and tidying up living room with the assistance of hubby, and packing up my clothes which I might not be wearing for the next 6 months. Then, leisurely resting and watching a comedy movie at home.

Took our late lunch at Old Town White Coffee which is near our house. After my afternoon nap, I cooked our dinner for tonight as planned earlier. Just a simple mee soup because don't really want to tire myself too much after a day of cleaning up the house.

Boiled the soup with anchovies and carrot and added in some spices, then cooked the vegetables, prawns and fish balls and boiled the mee (which looks like pan mee type). I like this type mee texture very much...

*****Deng*****Deng*****Deng*****

My mee soup is ready after adding in the egg!!



A simple and yet satisfying dinner... The chillies are given by my colleague which she brought back from Vietnam. Super-duper spicy but very nice and go well with the mee ~~

No comments: