Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Trip to Hartamas Shopping Centre

Well, have been wanting to buy an ear thermometer for our baby's future use, looking around for some time and surveying a few models. Ear thermometer is one of the things we want to buy in our baby's checklist. Finally decided to buy one from Microlife brand. First time saw this brand was at Babyland at SS2. The price we saw was RM189.00 with a 20% discount during sales period. As we find the price is a bit on the high side, so we KIV it first. Went to a few pharmacies, checking out the price but they were all about the same until when we went to shop at Caring Pharmacy. The price is RM119.00 nett.

So today after work, hubby and I went to Hartamas Shopping Centre to scout around, as there is a Caring Pharmacy there. He has decided to buy there as we found the price is quite reasonable. After compared a few similar types of thermometer and the price, we sticked to our initial plan, which is to buy the Microlife Ear Digital Thermometer. This model comes with a storage case and 20 probe cover. On the box, it is written: For hygiene and accuracy purposes, prior to every measurement, a new undamaged probe cover must be fitted on the measuring probe. So we also bought a box of the probe cover to store at home for future use.


When we went to pay at the cashier, she asked us, do we have any Bonuslink card to collect points? So I took out my Bonuslink card for her to collect points and when hubby about to pay for it, I saw an 'Instant Redemption' sign at the cashier. After explaining by the cashier, only we got to know that we can use our points to redeem the things we bought. Hahaha... after she checked my points availability, I actually have gotten enough points to redeem for both the thermometer and the probe cover. Hehehe... so happy!! This means that, I get the buy those things which cost RM139.00 for free!! Well done, Bonuslink... After all these years, I finally got to make use of your points to redeem something useful :)

We happily walked out from Caring Pharmacy and found ourselves a place to sit down for a cup of tea at San Terri Cottage... I am a fan of flower teas and beautiful cakes. When I passed by this shop, really couldn't resist myself not to walk in ^_^


I ordered a slice of 'Chantily' cake and '1001 Night Tea' for 2 persons. This flower tea is a blend of black tea and green tea together with sunflower blossom, rose petals and strawberry. The cake is really taste very delicious, not very sweet and texture is very soft, with some fresh fruits on top. I very like it. As for the tea, this is the first time I tried, very refreshing smell and even hubby also like the taste ~~

No comments: